Cilantro Lime Chicken
Cilantro Lime Chicken with Zucchini/Butternut Squash Spirals. By Chris Hamann.
Quick and easy:
- 2 Large chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 Cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 3 Cups vegetable spirals (zucchini, butternut squash, or any other)
1. Place cut up chicken breasts in bowl with a lid or zip lock bag. Add lime juice, olive oil, cilantro, cumin and salt. Mix all together well. Cover and let sit for 15-20 minutes.
2. Place chicken and sauce in large hot skillet. Cook chicken until no longer pink in the middle. Stir to prevent sticking.
3. When done move chicken to plate.
4. In same skillet, add vegetable spirals. Cook 2-3 minutes or until tender.
5. Return chicken to skillet & toss together with vegetable spirals.
Make this easier: Use Tequila Lime Feast Mode Seasoning instead of the marinade.