Dump & Go Chili
Dump and Go Chili. By Chris Hamann.
- 2 Pounds ground beef (any ground meat works)
- 1 Onion chopped
- 3 to 4 Cloves garlic
- 1 Large bell pepper, chopped
- 3 to 4 Stalks celery, chopped
- 2 Teaspoons chili powder
- Dash of Cayenne Pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
Brown all above in a large pot or Dutch Oven. Until meat is crumbly and vegetables are cooked.
Add to meat mixture:
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1 can red pinto beans
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (30 oz) cans chili beans
Spice it up as much as you like. It is quite mellow.
Simmer on the back of the stove for as long as you need. At least 30 minutes. The longer the better. (Can be cooked all day in a crock pot).
This freezes well for future meals.
Serving size = 1.5 cups.