Honey Garlic Pork Chops
Honey Garlic Glazed Pork Chops. By Chris Hamann.
- 15 oz center cut boneless pork chops (3 pork chops)
- ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped Italian parsley, for garnishing
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 dashes Cayenne Pepper
- Season the pork chops with salt and ground black pepper, on both sides of the pork. Mix all the ingredients in the Honey Garlic Sauce together. Stir to combine
- Heat up a cast-iron skillet (preferred) on high heat. Add the vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter. Add the pork chops to the skillet and pan fry each side of the pork, uninterrupted, for 3-4 minutes each, or until the surface turns brown. Flip over to the other side and repeat the same.
- Push the pork chops to one side of the skillet, add the remaining butter. Add the garlic and saute for 10 seconds, or until they turn light brown. Add the Honey Garlic Sauce, cook to reduce the sauce to a thicker consistency or until the sauce turns amber brown. Spoon the sauce over the pork chops. Turn off the heat, garnish with the parsley and serve immediately.