Lemon Parmesan Salmon
Lemon Parmesan Salmon. By Chris Hamann.
- 4 salmon fillets, skin on or off
- 1 pound (500 g) asparagus spears, wood ends trimmed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, (or juice of 1/2 a lemon)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, (or 4 large cloves garlic, minced)
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, finely chopped (or dried parsley)
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1/3 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400
- Place salmon on foil lined sheet pan.
- Cut off woody ends of Asparagus and place stocks around salmon.
- Mix butter, lemon juice, garlic and parsley.
- Pour over salmon and Asparagus.
- Sprinkle the entire pan with the cheese.
- Cover tightly with foil. Bake 15-20 minutes.
- For a crispy finish broil for 2 minutes before serving.