Meal on the Go
#EatingOnPurpose Meal on the Go. By Chris Hamann.
- 2 Cups thin sliced sweet potato
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped mushroom
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped turkey
- 10 egg whites
- 8 eggs( yellow part and all)
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic
- Dash of smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to your taste
- Line 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Layer sweet potatoes in the bottom of baking pan. Add in all the other ingredients but eggs.
- In mixing bowl combine egg whites and whole eggs. Mix in the spices.
- Pour egg mixture over all in the baking pan.
- Bake in 350 oven for 45 minutes or until all is cooked through.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut 8 equal portions. Wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze for long term or store in refrigerator.
- Reheat in microwave for 30 seconds, or they are also good cold.
This is a good way to use up leftover vegetables or small portions of extra meat!