Sheet Pan Dijon Balsamic Chicken & Veggies
Sheet Pan Dijon Balsamic Chicken and Veggies. By Chris Hamann.
- 1/4 Cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 Tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 3 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 Tsp each chopped fresh thyme & fresh rosemary
- 1 Tsp hot sauce
- Combine all in small sauce pan.
- Bring to gentle boil.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 into a large tupperware or zip lock bag.
- Add 4 boneless chicken breasts.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
When ready to cook. Preheat oven to 350. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Add to pan:
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 sliced onion
Remove chicken from marinade. Place around veggies on pan. Bake 25-30 minutes until chicken is done. (Thermometer inserted into meat reads 165)
Meanwhile. Bring reserved marinade to a boil over low heat in small sauce pan. Simmer for 5-10 minutes or until thick. Drizzle over cooked veggies and chicken before serving.