Steak Quinoa Pilaf
Steak/Asparagus/ Mushroom and Quinoa Pilaf. By Chris Hamann.
- Steak, cooked how you like it.
- Asparagus, cooked how you like it.
- Mushroom and Quinoa Pilaf (see recipe below)
Measure out your allotted protein, vegetables and carbs. Place in meal prep bowls. Have meals ready for the week to come.
Mushroom and Quinoa Pilaf:
- 3 Cups fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 Onion minced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 1 Cup beef broth
- 1 Cup uncooked Quinoa
- 1 Cup water
- Salt and pepper if you need it
- In large frying pan, sauté mushrooms, onion, garlic and olive oil until onions are soft.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover with a lid and simmer 20 minutes or until Quinoa is done.