Steak Stir Fry
Steak Stir Fry. By Chris Hamann.
- 1 pound steak cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Put steak strips into a bowl or zip lock bag.
- Add all the above ingredients.
- Mix well & let sit while you prep the rest of the ingredients.
- 4 cups or more fresh vegetables cut into 1 inch. Your choice. Use a variety.
- Purple cabbage
- Be creative. Use up extra veggies in your fridge!
- In hot wok or skillet add 1 teaspoon oil.
- Dump all contents of meat container into hot oil.
- Stir while frying.
- Cook till meat is almost done (5 minutes).
- Add vegetables and cook until they are cooked (still crunchy but cooked).
Serve with rice or rice noodles.