Sweet Tai Chicken
Sweet Tai Crock Pot Chicken Thighs or Drumsticks. By Chris Hamann.
- 4 to 5 pounds chicken thighs or drumsticks (skin on)
- Place these in a crock pot
- Mix together:
- 1/2 Cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 Cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 Cup sweet Thai chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Juice of 1 lime (about 2tbsp)
- 1 Tbsp fresh ground ginger
- 3 to 4 Cloves garlic (minced)
Pour sauce over thighs or drumsticks. Cook on low setting 5-6 hours (or all day while you’re at work)!
When ready to serve: Preheat broiler in oven to high. Transfer thighs or drumsticks to foil lined baking sheet. Broil on top rack in oven until golden and crisp, 3-5 minutes.