Tri Tip Roast
Tri Tip Roast. By Chris Hamann.
- 1 Tri Tip Roast
- Your Favorite FeastMode or other steak seasoning
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 1/2 cup beef bone broth
- 1/2 pound green beans
- 3 cups cubed beets
- Sprinkle Roast with seasoning.
- In large Dutch oven on stove top on medium high heat, sear the sides of the roast.
- Leave in the pan.
- Add onion and beef broth.
- Cover and place in 250 oven.
- Let cook an hour.
- Add green beans and beets.
- Cover and cook an additional hour.
Tri Tip is lean and tastes more like sirloin steak!