Turkey Zucchini Pesto Skillet
Turkey Zucchini Skillet with Pesto. By Chris Hamann.
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 3 tsp FeastMode Italian Fusion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 to 4 medium size zucchini’s
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes cut in 1/2
- 1/2 cup pesto
- Cook onion and minced garlic in large nonstick skillet. About 3 minutes. Stir to prevent burning.
- Add ground turkey. Cook 5-7 minutes, breaking into pieces and stirring.
- Add zucchini and mushrooms, cook another 5 minutes or until zucchini is tender but firm.
- Turn off heat. Add tomatoes and pesto. Stir all together. Enjoy.
- Serves 6-8
- Serve with quinoa or rice to add a carbohydrate.